About North Central Stampings & Mfg. Inc.
- 5,000 lb. capacity Toyota forklift.
- Drive in front loading area.
- Dock height rear loading dock.
- Daily United Parcel Service pickup.
- Located on near main state highways for easy access.
Our Latest Technology & Equipment
- Stamtec Model G1-110S punch press rated at 110 tons
- Bliss 35 ton high speed press for progressive stamping dies
- 14 other various model punch presses ranging from 5 to 113 ton capacity each
- Hass HL-2 CNC Lathe
- Hass VF-2 CNC Machining Center
- Wysong 100 ton press brake with CNC backgauging
- Okamoto surface grinder with 12” x 12” x 24” capacity
- Hyd-Mech H12A horizantal saw with 12” x 12” / 3,000 lb feed capacity
- 2 – Western Actronic spotwelders
- Strippit with large inventory of stock punch sizes
- Several CAD design programs including Surfcam 2002, Espirit W, Autocad Lite 98
- Wide variety of milling, tapping, drilling, and sanding equipment
- Extensive inventory of certified inspection equipment
- Hass VF-3
Some of the Many Advantages of NCSMI
- One source for your metal stampings, machining, and sheet metal fabricating needs.
- In house tooling, engineering, design, and EDM departments to assist with your new projects.
- Our employees pride themselves on delivering quality products to our customers.
- JIT production of goods to meet your delivery schedule.
- Inspection system based on MIL-STD I45208 and Mil-Q9858A.
- Extensive knowledge of government purchasing procedures and quality standards.
- Globally certified supplier for United Defense Systems L.P.
- Preferred supplier status for other large companies including 3M, Seagate, and Honeywell.
- Our excellent vendor base consistently provides superior quality and delivery.